With Shopify, building a beautiful and secure online store has never been easier. But did you know that Shopify also supports other sales channels? That means you can sell your products directly from the mobile-friendly websites and apps people use every day.
With Shopify, you can sell on multiple channels through one simple platform. Plus, all sales are managed right from your Shopify dashboard, so running your business stays simple. Read on to learn more about Shopify’s channels.
- Add a mobile-friendly and secure shopping experience to any website
- Embed products, collections, or a shopping cart
- Sell for only $9/month
- Make in-person sales with a mobile device and a Shopify card reader
- Accept any payment method
- Sell in store with the Retail Package
- Add an always-visible Shop section to your Facebook page
- Launch a fully integrated store on your page
- Grow your reach and your community
- Use Buyable Pins to sell on Pinterest
- All products pinned from your Shopify store will automatically become Buyable Pins
- Customers can checkout without leaving the Pinterest App
- Any product that’s tweeted from your online store will automatically include a Buy Button
- Checkout happens seamlessly without customers having to leave Twitter
- Grow your Twitter audience and reward your followers
Managing several channels should be every bit as simple as managing one. With Shopify, you get a single place to run your business, and one, unified platform for managing all your channels, products, orders, customers, and analytics. Learn more about Shopify channels so that you can truly sell anywhere.